The ‘Nellie Stagles School of Theatre Dance’ is pleased to be able to reopen and offer pupils the opportunity to return to class, following the Covid-19 lockdown.
We have conducted a thorough Risk Assessment and have implemented new processes, in light of the recent government guidance. These new rules and measures have been communicated to all pupils and parents.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in these new dance classes at the Nellie Stagles School of Theatre Dance, I understand, acknowledge and agree to the following;
- I certify that I am physically fit and able to participate in the dance classes and I have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional.
- I agree to comply with all the new rules and measures that have been put in place, including, but not limited to, cleaning hands on arrival and regularly, observing social distancing, avoiding person to person close contact and not bringing unnecessary items to dance class.
- Whilst the school has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of Covid-19, we cannot guarantee that your child(ren) will not become infected with Covid-19, including anyone else in your family.
- I understand that taking part in dance classes and physical activity and being in groups may increase the risk of contracting Covid-19. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge that the contagious nature of Covid-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by Covid-19 and accept sole responsibility for any illness, injury or death that may occur.
- I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected with Covid-19 at the Nellie Stagles School of Theatre Dance may result in the actions, omissions or negligence of myself or others – including but not limited to dance teachers, pupils and the families of pupils of the school.
- I attest that my child is not experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, such as a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fewer or new loss of taste or smell. Furthermore, I do not believe that my child has been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of Covid-19.
- If anyone in my household presents Covid-19 symptoms, or I am contacted by the Test and Trace Service, I will inform the Nellie Stagles School of Theatre Dance as soon as possible, and I/my child will then follow advice from the UK government and professional medical services.
- I hereby release and agree to hold the Nellie Stagles School of Theatre Dance harmless from, and, waive on behalf of myself, my heirs and any personal representatives any and all causes of actions, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the dance school, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any held classes at the Nellie Stagles School of Theatre Dance.
- I understand that this release discharges Nellie Stagles School of Theatre Dance from any liability or claim that I, my heirs or any personal representatives may have against the dance school, with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to dance classes.
- This liability waiver and release extends to the dance school, together all owners, partners, teaching staff and pupils of the school and their families.
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability COVID-19 Form